Monday, November 10, 2014

Free Photography Class At Kirksville's MDC Office!


Personally, I love taking pictures and feel nearly naked on a hike if I don't have my handy Nikon by my side. I've caught wildlife at play, fragile local wildflowers blooming, and my family's adventures forever through the digital eye of my camera. I value every single snap of my camera's shutter, and I can now look back through those photos and find myself instantly teleported to that moment in time. If you too love photography or are just thinking about taking it up, you may want to read on about a free class the MDC is offering in Kirksville, MO.

If you're lucky enough to live near the Missouri Department of Conservation's Kirksville, MO office you can take advantage of a fantastic free class on nature photography this Saturday, November 15 at 1:00 p.m. The class is open to all ages, but children are required to be accompanied by an adult, and no registration is required. So bring your digital camera and dress for the season, who knows, you may very well find your inner Ansel Adams!

Directions & Address:


Missouri Department of Conservation: Northeast Regional Office
3500 S. Baltimore Street
Kirksville, MO 63501

For additional information or questions on this event, you can call MDC Naturalist Amanda Moore at (660) 785-2420 or visit the Missouri Department of Conservation's event page by clicking here.

2 comments: